Sunday, September 13, 2009

AFI News HQ Receives 4 Crash Love Tracks

We’ve received a 4-track sampler from Crash Love. We don’t know who sent it, nor why. The tracks are “Torch Song,” “Beautiful Thieves,” “End Transmission,” and “Darling, I Want To Destroy You.” I’ll be sharing detailed reviews starting tonight (Sunday). Here’s the schedule:

Sunday, September 13th: Torch Song
Sunday, September 13th: Beautiful Thieves
Monday, September 14th: End Transmission
Monday, September 14th: Darling, I Want To Destroy You

Check back here at 8:00 p.m. Eastern Time tonight for the first two reviews.
Note to commenters: We are not a freewheeling fansite that will post downloads for any song file we receive. Many other publications have received these songs and have maintained their dignity and respect for the band by not giving out these tracks. If you wanted a download, I’m sorry. Furthermore, it would be ILLEGAL for us to post any part of these tracks for streaming or download. This is not “disrespectful” to fans. It is respectful toward the band, to whom all fans should be respectful.
We’re going to give you detailed reviews of the songs. We plan to cover many things about each song that Deb did not cover in her track-by-track review. This is not intended to “rub it in” any more than the reviews done by other people. I didn’t ask for these tracks, but now that I have them I don’t plan to just sit on them. I felt I owed it to the readers here to give them a preview. If you don’t want to read these review, or you think this is unfair, you don’t have to read it. For the rest, I hope you enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment