Wednesday, July 21, 2010

FULL SHOW: Brixton Academy, April 6th 2010

Hey guys,

Long time no rip. I decided to rip the best bootleg I have. It is from the Brixton Academy in London England, on April 6th 2010. I decided to rip it because it was recorded with a High Definition camera. The video, audio and camera work are amazing! The same person who recorded Astoria, Forum and Reading, all from 2003, recorded this one.

From now on, I will be uploading the full show rips I do to YouTube, because I'm sure most of you would rather stream then instead of downloading 100 mb per song. They end up uploaded on YouTube by other people without proper credit and you can rip them off YouTube anyway.

The show on DVD can be traded with me if you contact me at pablo@theartofdrowning.net, make sure you also check my full list. These videos were compressed for an easier/faster upload, but the real deal is on HD DVD.

Click on each link to open then on YouTube:

9 comments:

  1. Not only is the video quality incredible, but the sound quality is a perfect 10! Too many times on the televised live recordings or concert DVDs the mix is dumbed down and the raw power cannot be heard. This is excellent work, can't imagine what it's like in full HD.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A well-deserved round of applause for Pablo... Thanks man

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm truly glad we have one amazing quality bootlegged show from the Crash Love era, I thought that we'd have to rely solely on our memories to recall these shows haha, no stunning performance by the band has really been captured is such beautiful video (and more importantly) audio quality. Many thanks for sharing Pablo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Damn!! Thanks Pablo, these are freaking awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Big Tanks Pablo. This is flippin sweet

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Pablo! The audio quality was great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Appreciate you Pablo, your awesome. Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete