Saturday, July 24, 2010

FULL SHOW: Basement show in Green Bay 7/15/95

Here is yet another full show rip, as I promised, as part of my "ripping spree". This is a show Ruth (Jabnews) had always wanted to see, so I finally ripped it.

It is a show that AFI played in a basement on someone's house, on July 15th 1995, a few days before Geoff Kresge's birthday and less than 3 weeks from ATASF's release date. It was recorded no farther than 3 ft from the stage, on Geoff's side. You can clearly hear that no more than 10 people are in the audience!

AFI was supposed to play 10 songs (LIAMST was the closer) but a girl convinced them to play 1 more song... then another one :P

The show on DVD can be traded with me if you contact me at pablo@theartofdrowning.net, make sure you also check my full list. These videos were compressed for an easier/faster upload, but the real deal is on DVD.

Click on each link to play:

6 comments: