Saturday, December 26, 2009

Information about Beautiful Thieves video

We have found more information about the Beautiful Thieves video from a source with connections to Interscope Records. We advise you take this with a grain of salt, as no official details about the content of the video have been released.
  • Set in Temecula, CA in a large Victorian house with midnight blue lighting, very dim/dark
  • It features "fancy clothes" and "funny faces"
  • There is a story, as opposed to just a performance video
  • The video has already been cut and edited
Once again, the veracity here is questionable, but the setting (Temecula, CA) matches with Nick 13's tweet from the set of the video "On the set of the new AFI video for 'Beautiful Thieves' at a sorta-mansion in the countryside. I pet a horse."

The video for Beautiful Thieves was filmed on Wednesday, December 16, 2009 and is directed by Travis Kopach. There is no release date set.

13 comments:

  1. I absolutely cannot wait for this video. Thanks for the update, guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yikes with grain of salt

    ReplyDelete
  3. With a grain of salt still makes me a happy girl. lol :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. yes!!!! a music video with a storyline!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I cant wait to see it. When it comes out I will probably have a big grin on my face :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey, im from temecula! If they did indeed shoot the video here, it's most likely out in the Temecula wineries. It should be awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so excited, this is my favorite song from Crash Love :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Can't wait! Sounds like an awesome storyline in store!

    ReplyDelete
  9. still waiting... where is it?!?

    ReplyDelete
  10. I don't think they filmed it in Temecula. I wish it was because I live 20 minutes away from Temecula, but according to AFI's tour dates, they had a show in Winnepeg, Canada on Dec. 15 and Saskatoon, Canada on December 16. Why would they go back to California to film it between show in Canada?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Unless...those those shows were canceled. I'm not seeing them listed on their past events anymore. Only a show on Dec 18.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am in the video, and let me say "It should be great!"

    ReplyDelete