Wednesday, December 23, 2009

12/21/09 - Victoria, BC, Canada Setlist

1. Torch Song
2. Girl's Not Grey
3. The Leaving Song Pt. II
4. Veronica Sawyer Smokes
5. The Despair Factor
6. Kill Caustic
7. End Transmission
8. My Brain Is Hanging Upside Down (Ramones cover)
9. Beautiful Thieves
10. Dancing Through Sunday
11. On the Arrow
12. Okay, I Feel Better Now
13. Death of Seasons
14. Medicate
15. Miss Murder
16. Too Shy to Scream
17. Love Like Winter
18. Silver and Cold

Here's the setlist for the Edmonton show we forgot to post as well.

4 comments:

  1. Can anyone confirm the Ramones cover?

    ReplyDelete
  2. WTF???!>!>!>!!RAMONES?! I'd die to hear that, did anyone record it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Someone on the OMB said they got a video of the Ramones cover. That rules. I hope it turns up. That song would be pretty good for any era of AFI to do.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Ramones cover was awesome. I feel extremely lucky with that being my first AFI show.

    ReplyDelete