Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Greetings from new writer, Ruth

After discussion, we have decided to let go of our non-active staff members and bring in some new additions to the team. The new writers have consistantly provided us news and with them as writers, we feel that they will provide news to the readers even faster than we do.
Our new writers are Ruth (Jabnews) and James (DJ of MadRockRadio). James is currently in California, but we except an introduction when he returns. You can find our updated staff lineup in the right sidebar. Here’s Ruth’s note to you all:

Pablo and the rest of the HQ staff has so graciously extended an invitation for me to join the HQ news team that I have greatly accepted. I’ve been an AFI fan for almost 10 years now so being apart of the news HQ I know will be a pleasure. I’m from Texas so when it comes to southern events I hope to deliver as much as possible along with any other worthy AFI information. I go by Jabnews.

Thanks again to the HQ staff for the invite!

No comments:

Post a Comment