Saturday, August 15, 2009

Seven New Crash Love Pictures

In Crash Love on August 15, 2009 at 4:36 am

Seven low quality images have been floating around on the Internet for a couple of days now, and all of them seem to be promotional photos for Crash Love. This has not been confirmed however, so do not assume these are promo pictures. We do not yet know their purpose/use. Click the links below to see them.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Note: If you do not want to see these images yet, then do not click these links. And please don’t accuse me of “leaking” anything. I have found these images posted elsewhere on the Internet. I had them several days ago, but I withheld them until I found them elsewhere. I am providing the links solely for the curious ones among us.

Note: On June 30, 2010 AFI News HQ was hacked and all posts were deleted. This is one of the posts that was affected. The text here was imported from a backup, but all of the original comments are gone and the author credited below is only responsible for reposting in most cases.

No comments:

Post a Comment