Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Crash Love Is Complete

Davey answered an Ask AFI question early Tuesday morning, and implied along the way that Crash Love has been completed.
Excerpt from question: “Oh, and be careful! I don’t want anything happening to you before Crash Love comes out!”
Excerpt from answer: “I always fear that I’m going to die before I finish whatever current project I’m a part of, but fear not, we’ve made it – if I choke on my seitan tomorrow, Crash Love will still be yours.”
This means that the mastering process is finished, since the band had a hand in that and they say that their part is finished. All that remains now is artwork, packaging, promotion, and release.

Note: On June 30, 2010 AFI News HQ was hacked and all posts were deleted. This is one of the posts that was affected. The text here was imported from a backup, but all of the original comments are gone and the author credited below is only responsible for reposting in most cases.

No comments:

Post a Comment