Saturday, August 13, 2011

ANOTHER FULL SHOW: Brixton Academy 6/04/2010!

Here's yet another full AFI show rip, it's from Brixton Academy, London, England on April 6, 2010. I decided to do the full show in one single video, and the file size was 1.9 GB and it took almost 20 hours to upload... so you most likely won't see another one like this again. I will continue doing 1 video=1 song on my channel though, so don't worry!

I had previously uploaded this video, but I learned to rip in High Definition, and this show was recorded in a HD camera, so the quality on this is amazing and definitely better than the previous one! Although the video is embedded here, I would strongly suggest you go to YouTube and watch it there so you can watch it in full size, high definition quality. Enjoy!

http://youtu.be/KoOmvUPtiTc?hd=1

No comments:

Post a Comment