Monday, December 6, 2010

Updated: Adam drumming on Luke Janela's song "Everybody Is Dreaming"

Luke Janela recently made a Facebook post about Adam being a guest drummer on his song Everybody Is Dreaming:

"I'm absolutely thrilled to be mixing Adam Carson's (of AFI) drums into my song "Everybody Is Dreaming" today. All I can say is that it's EPIC!!"

Thanks to MiseryXChord for the tip!

Update:

Luke made another post, confirming that Adam has worked on at least four songs for Luke's new album.

"So yes, [I've] been working with the crazy awesome Adam Carson. A few weeks ago we recorded four tracks for the new album. His intricacy of playing and the energy he brings = out of control. Right now I['m] mix[ing] them. [I] Will let you know as the album reaches completion."

1 comment:

  1. This is very cool. Love this guys cello playin should be cool with Adam's drum skills

    ReplyDelete