Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Save A Scream.com Interviews Davey

SaveAScream.com interviewed Davey after the interview for Black Velvet Magazine at the Birmingham show. They talk about veganism, Zu Boutique, horse races, and Fantastic Mr. Fox.

Here is an excerpt from the article:

“Really I went vegan for two reasons; 1) I really try to live the healthiest lifestyle that I can and to be vegan is the healthiest diet that you can live – as long as you’re not eating a bunch of French fries – you can abuse the diet! But when eating properly it is the healthiest way you can live and it’s the best for your body and thereby your mind. Also I have respect for animals. I love animals. I really don’t feel that it is our right to abuse them and I would feel awful abusing them for any reason. When I was vegetarian I knew very well that it wasn’t enough, that just because I wasn’t actively murdering animals that I was torturing them by consuming things like milk and cream and cheese and whatnot. Then I finally made the step to commit myself to a cruelty-free lifestyle because I just felt it was right.”

You can read the whole thing here.

No comments:

Post a Comment